~Коты-Воители. Тёмная река~

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Triptianub

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Nice weblog right here! Also your web site lots up very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Hola! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Wonderful blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Admiring the time and effort you put into your site and detailed information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!